Collaboration with artists through social activities-MUDRA foundation organises various workshops and events for the socially weak communities through dance, music, photography, craft art, painting,featuring artists from India and abroad.
– BUNKA – MUDRA foundation has supported 20 sarees to BUNKA FASHION COLLEGE in Tokyo. The students will showcase their created clothes through their annual fashion show in November 2018.
– Grassic Designs, Golden grass workshop at Jajpur with support by JSL (Jindal Stainless Limited)
– 3 days Stitching workshop by Ichiko Funai at ASMITA, Jajpur road
– Talk show at Owl Spot in Tokyo, navigated by a dance critic, Mr. Tatsuro Ishii on “What happened to the Contemporary dance scene in Japan?”
– Organized talk show by Mr. Tatsuro Ishii on “What happened to the Contemporary dance scene in Japan?” at MUDRA foundation
– Conference on “When India meets Japan: what next for arts, design, technology and tourism?” with Global Digital MOJO in KYOTO, JAPAN.
– Talk show on DHOKRA on 7th Feb – 13th Feb 2018 at ISETAN Shinjuku, TOKYO, JAPAN
– Exhibition of Dhokra products and LOST into ART: DHOKRA, a photo documentation book on “Dhokra” of South Odisha at ISETAN, Shinjuku, TOKYO, JAPAN
– Exhibition of Dhokra products and LOST into ART: DHOKRA, a photo documentation book on “Dhokra” of South Odisha at ODISHA BIENNALE 2017.
– Grassic Designs, Golden grass project at Jajpur with support by JSL (Jindal Stainless Limited)
– Organized ODISHA BIENNALE 2017, an international bi-annual art festival
– 2 days Yoga camp at MUDRA foundation in collaboration with ICCR (Indian Council for Cultural Relations)
– TEDx talk by Masako Ono, managing trustee of MUDRA foundation about her journey.
– LOST into ART: DHOKRA, a photo documentation book on “Dhokra” of South Odisha published with the support of TATA Trusts, Canon India and Odisha Tourism.
– Wood Vibes (from Switzerland) to share musical rhythm with the kids in Odisha, supported by TOSHIBA India during ODISHA BIENNALE 2015
– Collage Making Workshop with Waste Material by Nanako Koyama at Deaf & Mute School in Pallashpalli, BBSR
– Organized ODISHA BIENNALE 2015, an international bi-annual art festival
– Supporting Upcoming Artists for PRESS CLUB Inauguration
– Inviting Students Including Socially Weak Children for ODISHA BIENNALE 2013 to Experience Surya Museum Which Runs by Solar Panels at Night, with Craft Workshop at XIMB
– Organized ODISHA BIENNALE 2013, an international bi-annual art festival
– Filigree Research by Saki Ueda, Kyoto University
– Donating toys and T-shirts to Sri Nrusingha Dev Anchalika Yuba Parisada (SNDAYP), Puri, Odisha
– Donating Blankets to the Mother Teresa Orphanage supported by Panasonic
– Craft Workshop at KISS by Nanako Koyama
– Organizing the ART connection, pre year event for the ODISHA BIENNALE
– Dance workshop at Nursery School for the DEAF by Mandy Irvine from USA
– RESCUE JAPAN – MOPA dance students initiated making MUDRA foundation T-shirts for fundraising for the earthquake off the Pacific coast of Tōhoku, Japan. Sold more than 1000 T-shirts, donated INR 72,000 through Red Cross JAPAN
– Clothes Donation for PECUC Child Labor School with Hong Kong mamas with love & Rotary Club of Bhubaneswar Heritage
– Craft & Camera Workshop at JEEVAN JYOTI ASHRAM by Nanako Koyama and Takayasu Hattori
– MUDRA foundation got established with the aim to share art and creativity among all the sections of the society.